Every year, billions of dollars are lost to corporate espionage and intellectual property theft.
Business environments offer numerous opportunities for illicit devices to be deployed. Threats are not limited to professional eavesdroppers hired by competitors.
Foreign governments, ambitious employees and third parties susceptible to bribes are also players. Even amateur eavesdroppers can easily find a way to eavesdrop on private conversations or steal trade secrets. When a Bug goes undetected, there is no limit to the harm to a company’s competitiveness, bottom line and reputation.
The best way to protect your business from electronic espionage is to have a Corporate Bug Sweep performed.
After the initial consultation and casual walk-through of the business, we will devise a sweeping plan that best suits your circumstances. At this point, you can inform us of any off-limit zones if there are any. Sweeps of this nature are best scheduled for off hours and weekends to avoid alerting attackers who may be on the inside.
We check for all types of audio and video devices, old and new.
Why are Corporate Bug Sweeps Important?
There are numerous threats to businesses when it comes to corporate espionage and intellectual property theft.
Bugging or eavesdropping devices can be easily deployed in business environments and go undetected for long periods. This can lead to a lot of damage to a company’s competitiveness, bottom line and reputation.
A Corporate Bug Sweep is important because it can help detect any bugging or eavesdropping devices that may be present in the business environment and help protect the company from any potential harm.
Common Reasons for Corporate Surveillance
There are many reasons why a business might be the target of surveillance. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Trying to gain an advantage over a competitor in litigation or in the marketplace.
- Attempting to steal trade secrets or other confidential information.
- HR related issues.
- Conducting due diligence prior to making an investment in a company.
- Gathering evidence for use in a divorce or other family law matter.
We Use the Best TSCM Equipment
We use the best bug sweep equipment available. Key features of effective bug-sweeping tools include the ability to:
- Detect RF energy emissions.
- Identify unknown Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals.
- Detect hidden microphones.
- Find hidden electronics even when turned off.
- Evaluate thermal energy from hidden devices.
What you can expect during the sweep:
- RF Spectrum Analysis of the zone and surrounding area followed by near-field RF detection.
- 2G, 3G 4G, and 5G Sweep for devices that use cell phone technology
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth device surveys
- Wire tap checks of phones, lines, cables, wall jacks, server rooms and telephone rooms
- Acoustically stimulated microphone detection
- A physical search of the designated zone with a bore scope
- Non-Linear Junction detection for devices in standby mode or powered off.
- Thermal imaging check for hidden heat signatures
- Threat Assessment