Whether your business is large or small, you must protect your interests. The competitive nature of today’s business culture and the abundance of spy gear available to anyone have paved the way for malicious actors wanting the goods.
Industrial Espionage is no longer limited to multinational and Fortune 500 Companies.
Startups and venture companies are routinely targeted by competitors, foreign governments and employees wanting to go out on their own. Assuming your business will not be targeted can lead to ruin. No matter what business you are involved with, it always comes back to protecting your information, your company’s worth, clients and stakeholders.
Why are Small Business Bug Sweeps Important?
Small businesses are just as vulnerable to industrial espionage as large businesses, if not more so. The reason is that small businesses often don’t have the same level of security in place, and they may not be aware of the dangers of industrial espionage.
A spy can easily gain access to sensitive information or steal trade secrets if proper security measures aren’t in place.
Bug sweeps are important for small businesses because they help safeguard against the dangers of industrial espionage. A bug sweep can detect hidden cameras, audio recorders, and other spy devices that may be installed in your office.
By detecting and removing these threats, you can protect your business from data theft, intellectual property theft, and other forms of industrial espionage.
Common Reasons for Small Business Surveillance
Small businesses are often targets of surveillance for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To gain an advantage over a competitor.
- To try to steal business ideas or intellectual property.
- In family law matters, to gain information about a spouse’s business valuation.
- In disputes between business partners, to spy on the other party.
- In active litigation between two companies, one business may seek an advantage over the other by spying on them.
We Use the Best TSCM Equipment
We use the best bug sweep equipment available. Key features of effective bug-sweeping tools include the ability to:
- Detect RF energy emissions.
- Identify unknown Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals.
- Find hidden electronics even when turned off.
- Evaluate thermal energy from hidden devices.
What you can expect during the sweep:
- RF Spectrum Analysis of the zone and surrounding area followed by near-field RF detection.
- 2G, 3G 4G, and 5G Sweep for devices that use cell phone technology
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth device surveys
- Wire tap checks of phones, lines, cables, wall jacks, server rooms and telephone rooms
- Acoustically stimulated microphone detection
- A physical search of the designated zone with a bore scope
- Non-Linear Junction detection for devices in standby mode or powered off.
- Thermal imaging check for hidden heat signatures
- Threat Assessment